Thread: Strategy to play Left 4 Dead

Strategy to play Left 4 Dead

Hi,
    Recently I had just download Left 4 Dead game on my PC. I need some general instruction in playing the gaming. I played so far found it really interesting and entertaining. I want some more easier tips that can help me to move further. One of my friend suggested me that if I put Tank on fire then it moves more faster as compare to other way. Is this true. But will this affect the performance of Tank. Thanks in advance.

Re: Strategy to play Left 4 Dead

Here I am listing your some more common tips that will help you to play the game more easily. First the best way is to conserve your ammunition. You can use pistol for that. This will act as a backup for you and then you can kill tough enemies. Never waste your primary weapon. The second thing is that if you being affected by vomiting by a boomer then here is the way to protect yourself. First search for bottleneck and then throw molotov in that. Other thing always keep your guard up. Even if you had completed the area of zombie.

It is much better always to pick up a leader. So there is some one who can guide you and you gets good aim plus map knowledge. This tips are applicable for multiplayer mode. Then second thing you can achieve great points by team work. You cannot alone kill thousand of zombies. By proper team work you can access closed doors and avoid instant attack on your. Keep a eye on your teams aura. Carry out health packs to get more time to play.

Yes it is true to extent that if you let Tank on fire it walks faster as compare to before. It is usually a multiplayer games which is played in a team. So the main importance should be to gather your team. The first way I will recommend you is basic survival. A crowd of infected zombies will attack you so you need a good team to mess with them and then you can move further. Here Tank is a unique player that can controll the boss zombies. It has more amount of health as compare to others. So setting up him on fire can loose health.