Thread: Does brink live on expectations?

DevebderD Guest

Does brink live up to expectations?

I saw this game advertisement on website and decided to for some information of this game because the graphics of this game were looking nice. I want to buy this game as I love computer games and first person shooter games but before that I want to know that is this game worth buying or not? I don’t want to waste my money if this game is not good. is the story of this game is good? Does the graphics appears the same like they were displayed in various videos? If anyone has already bought this game then I want your opinion regarding this.

Re: Does brink lives up to expectations?

I would say no, this game does not live on expectations. The story line is good that it is based on the city Ark which is a floating city. It was meant to house 5000 people but ended up to accommodate 50000 people. The game came up with good character customization but some blurry images will give some headache to you. This game also provides online gaming like other games. I would suggest you not to buy this game but if you want to pass your time then you can buy it. There are some other games to play like bulletstorm which is far better than than brink.

First of all, I don’t follow anyone’s opinion on games, I just do what I want. Nobody knows which part of the game you would like which makes it your one of the favorite games. It’s true it’s not the way we think but it gives character selection option, exciting online matches to play but good game also comes with some bad features and this game has comes with the movement inconsistency, all friends and foes looks unreal in the game. In the time of HD gaming world this game has lost greatness in graphics. You can play other game like portal 2. Portal 2 is sci-fi first person shooting.

I always prefer popular games site to select which game I want to play. There are many game sites which will help you to decide which one is the best. When I first saw the trailer of this game I knew that this game would never live on expectations. In this game we need to go around with our allies to kill enemies and also help them to survive from enemies like battlefield- bad company 2 and bulletstorm. According to me never buy games because game trailers are good. Trailers are meant to look good but not in the game. Take suggestions from friends who have interest in games or prefer sites.

I want to say that this game is good and worth buying. I think Brink lives up to my expectations because I love FPS games. The game provides new story, new characters, new enemies, floating city called the Ark looks great, great game atmosphere to hang around, and some new fighting sequences. I would also say that the game does not looks so great in graphics and at some point it is very frustrating to play game. It is better to have second option in game selection. There are games released in this year like killzone for XBOX 360, ACB, dead space 2. These games have better game mode than brink.