Thread: Flight Simulator X Error 1305

Flight Simulator X Error 1305

Hi,

I have recently purchased Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition and I am getting error Error 1305. Error reading from file C:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Scenery/0302/scenery/dem0302.bgl. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it while installation and says I need verify that the file exists. I am unable to access it. I really don't have a idea, what is wrong ?? I have window vista as my operating system ???

Thank You

Re: Flight Simulator X Error 1305

Have you tried to install Flight Simulator X on some different directory not inside the Program Files directory make sure you have turned off User Account Control. UAC may be creating some problems with Flight Simulator X during install. Use it while using addon aircraft.

I have the same problem. I receive an " error message 1305. Make sure the file exists and that you can access it." I pressed and retry the installation followed by a second until they received the same message but the problem is being with 003c2fa7.bmp file, what should I do ???

To solve Error 1305 with Flight Simulator X, try Renaming the Installshield folder, you can do this by :

1. In Windows Explorer or in My Computer, open the following folder:
    DRIVE \Program Files\Common Files\
    2. Right-click the Installshield folder, and then click Rename.
    3. Type Installshield1, and then press ENTER.
    4. Again try to install the game. If the problem continues to occur, go to the next method.

I have the 1305 error, it says: Error reading from file C: program files flight simulator x missions tutorial 2 sound tutorial 02_26.wav Verify that the file exists and you can access it what can i do ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Buddy View Post
    I have the 1305 error, it says: Error reading from file C: program files flight simulator x missions tutorial 2 sound tutorial 02_26.wav Verify that the file exists and you can access it what can i do ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
    Which Operating System are you using? Have you tried the above suggestions given to solve the issue? Try to clean the CD or DVD. To do this, use a disc-cleaning kit. Or, gently wipe the silver side of the disc by using a soft, lint-free cotton cloth. Do not use paper cloth that can scratch the plastic and leave streaks. When you clean the disc, wipe from the center of the disc outward. Do not use a circular motion. If the problem continues to occur, clean the disc by using a damp cloth or a commercial CD or DVD cleaning solution. Dry the disc thoroughly before you insert the disc in the drive. If the problem continues to occur, go to the next method.

More information here.

I think you save games files are deleted accidentally. This happens most of the time if the save game profiles are deleted or moved due to some reason. Or else the game is not able to load the files if they are corrupted. If possible you can first backup your files and re-install the game. Then post back the files in the folder and then check back out.