Thread: Fallout 3 - xlive.dll was not found message

Fallout 3 - xlive.dll was not found message

Hi,

I have just purchased Fallout 3 and installed it on my computer. When I try to run it, I get the message, This application has failed to start because xlive.dll was not found. Does anyone know how i can fix this? or maybe were i can download the "xlive.dll" from fallout 3?

Re: Fallout 3 - xlive.dll was not found message

I also was getting error message xlive.dll was not found . What I did was, first install the fallout 3 updates, there is a 1.1 Patch which should fix the problem. On the DVD there may be an Microsoft Live Installer which should fix the problem.

You can very quickly eliminate a "Fallout 3 XLIV problem dll" error through a Windows registry cleaning tool designed. These software solutions specializing in the examination of your system and repair dozens of errors including Windows DLLs problematic. The most effective way to try to eliminate these annoying errors that can be done by scanning your PC with one of these tools - if she did not know that many of these public services will scan your PC for free.

If you want to use online DLC of Fallout 3, you must buy the U.S. developer or the United Kingdom version whichever is suitable for you. The is patch been released are for the particular region. All equipment not GFWL pushes patches through the sponsor gives them. It also seems to be a GOTY edition which will have the full game and all the DLC on a disc. So it would be your choice.