Thread: GameGuard error : 114

GameGuard error : 114

Hi,

I play gunbound WC. It has been working for a long time. It suddenly didn't work and the message pop up. "Gameguard error 114" unable to initialize gamemon. please reboot or close any programs that can cause this collision. I have tried everything from disabling Windows and COMODO firewalls, disabling my anti-virus, running as Admin, setting the loader to run as XPSP2 in compatibility mode. Please give me your suggestion on how to solve this problem.Anyone have an idea what i can do to fix this?

Re: GameGuard error : 114

GameGuard error : 114, sounds like this problem is being caused by your firewall. Your firewall is most likely stopping gameguard from updating itself. You should go to your firewall program and make sure that gameguard has complete access to the internet.Try this: dis-able your firewall and run the game,it should run fine. If this does work then either change your firewall or have a look at the "exceptions and accepted applications" part of the firewall software. Also windows has a built in firewall make sure that one is off if you have another firewall on.

Hi,

To resolve GameGuard error : 114, try to rename the GameGuard folder located in Aion / bin / to something! Gameguard or @ Gameguard and the launch of the game. It must download / install GameGuard all things new.

If GameGuard error is 114, then there is a 94% chance that your computer has registry problems. To repair 114 error, follow these steps:

1. Download a Perfect Optimizer, you install this tool to repair errors.

2. Click the Repair seek Button.It All the PC for free.

3. Then click the Repair All button again and go! It is very easy to fix error 114.