Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 26-08-2009

Hamachi L4D

I have heard about hamachi Server for multiplayer gaming for private section...! I always play Left 4 Dead game with my friends on LAN in the Cyber Cafe. After hearing about Hamachi we all have decided to play with it... We all tried it & was not able to play on it... Can anyone tel me how to play this Left 4 Dead game on Hamachi???
Old 26-08-2009

Re: Hamachi L4D

First of all you need to on the Left 4 Dead Console. Then in the game keyboard & mouse Option... Then go to the allow the Developer Console & Enable it..!

Now look weather your OS Network Connection has detected Hamachi. Also see weather it has kept it in the top of the list for detection. to see that go to All Programs in that go to accessories in that go to Communication & double click on Network Connection. Now in that go to Menu hen to Advanced in that Advanced setting. Now put hamachi on the top of the list.

After all this is done go & create a server on Left 4 Dead.... After that ask your friends to connect. If they are not able to connect then give your hamachi IP address to then & then type "`" & put "connect ipadddress" example : connect 192.168.1.1

And now you will see that all are connected...!
Old 26-08-2009

I think the above solution is correct i have tried it & has worked for all my friends...! I think this is what you need to do.... Above is the only solution for it... Hope you find the solution...!
Old 26-08-2009

Thanks for both for such a fast reply & yes i followed both the solution you both gave me & found that both were correct but the first reply was a short & easy procedure to do...! Once Again Thanks...!

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,