Thread: 3DMark Vantage Key

3DMark Vantage Key

I am a game freakier & i use to play 3DMark Vantage.... & had bought it the legal version & has given me the CD key to it... Now after a long time i have lost its key & has recently formatted my computer Does anyone know how to gain back the key????

Re: 3DMark Vantage Key

I think i don't know how to get the keys back but if you have the information of buying date then the bill from where you bought it??? etc.... Then i think you must contact the customer care for its key.... To the original product site...! I think this will do your work...!

I think other then the above solution there is nothing solution to find it out... Also there are many site proving the illegal stuff for it... Like provides the CD Key for it.... Although it is not legal... But this is the other solution from where you can find it out. Then to i will ask you to buy the new game in it is that 3DMark Advance.

3DMark Vantage is a PC benchmark suite designed to test the DirectX10 performance of your graphics card. We’ve been making 3DMark for over 10 years, with each new edition using the latest 3D technology to determine real-world performance.

A 3DMark score is an overall measure of your system’s 3D gaming capabilities, based on comprehensive real-time 3D graphics and processor tests. By comparing your score with those submitted by millions of other gamers you can see how your gaming rig performs, making it easier to choose the most effective upgrades or finding other ways to optimize your system.