Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Same Game For Windows

Video Games

Old 24-08-2009

Same Game For Windows

Hello , i remember Previously , I used to play the Same Game in my Windows computer , but now it seem to be deleted , can you tell me where can i download that game , it has abcd button , we have to press then same button to clear the windows , Please tell me Where Can i download the Same Game game , please Help me thanks in advance

Old 24-08-2009

Re: Same Game For Windows

The Windows version of SameGame was created Ikuo Hirohata, who is also the author of Nankin. It was first released in August 1993 and translated to English by Hitoshi Ozawa in 1994, the current English release is from February 1995.

Download Same Game for Windows (26kB)

Features
  1. An optional 25?15 playing field for those with 800?600 desktops, otherwise gameplay is not subject to configuration.
  2. Two tilesets, “panels” with letters (as in the Unix version) and marbles. No further tilesets can be added.
  3. An undo function. You can only trace back one step.
  4. The formula for scoring is n?–3n+4, n being the number of tiles removed in a given turn.
Old 24-08-2009

SameGame was originally created as Chain Shot! in 1985 by Kuniaki Moribe (Morisuke). It was distributed for the Fujitsu FM-8/7 series in a Japanese monthly personal computer magazine called Gekkan ASCII.

The game was later ported under the name of 'SAME GAME' in 1992 for UNIX platforms by Eiji Fukumoto (Kyoto), followed by the one for the NEC PC-9801 series by Wataru Yoshioka (W. Yossy).

In 1993 it was ported to Windows 3.1 by Ikuo Hirohata. This version was translated into English by Hitoshi Ozawa and is still available from his software archive
Old 24-08-2009

Hello , You might also like the MyABCD game , it is an animated, educational, children's program which includes the alphabet, numbers to twenty, twelve simple games and ten musical instruments. It contains original music, sound effects and animation which children learn and enjoy. The CD-ROM sound files are of higher quality than the download version

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , ,