Thread: Lego Star Wars on Vista

Lego Star Wars on Vista

I have recently migrated my Operating system from Windows XP to Windows Vista and when i am trying to install Lego Star Wars on my Vista basic i am getting an error message as A required Security Module can not be activated. This program can not be executed. As per my knowledge i am login as administrator and approved all actions too. But still facing same issue. Does anyone know how to fix this error message. Any help or advice appreciated.

Lego Star Wars & Windows Vista

I was also facing similar type of issue, when i asked my friend about the same he told me to download the latest version of display drivers and then have a check for the same and at the same time he told me to run as admin and try to run it in Compatibility mode after follows the things which he told to me, i was able to run Lego Star Wars on my system.

Lego Star Wars on Vista

I have try to do that to but still facing same issue and at the same time i had also checked that Lego Star Wars is compatible with Windows Vista too, but don't know why i am getting A required Security Module can not be activated. This program can not be executed. Then how come my friend is able play Lego Star Wars on Windows Vista.

Lego Star Wars on Vista

I was also facing such kind of issue under Windows Vista, with the out-of-the-box version of Lego Star Wars, then one of my friend recommend me to install patch 1.2 and then it was workign fine for me, you also try to install the patch on your system, hope it works for you too.