Thread: nfs.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close?

nfs.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close?

Hi friends,

I am having Dell laptop with me, on it i have install Need for speed carbon on my laptop everything was working fine few days ago but today when i try to play the game on the screen i got a error message as nfs.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close?. I don't know why i am getting this message. Does anyone getting such kind of message and know how to overcome from this issue ?

It seems that some of the your windows registry system might be damaged or corrupted because of which you are getting this message in that case i would suggest you to reinstall graphic drivers and also try to uninstall Need for speed carbon and reinstall it again, by doing this i was able to fix this issue hope it woks for you too.

nfs.exe has encountered a problem

I am also facing similar type of issue over here i am able to install the whole game but as soon as i try to play NSF Carbon, i am getting a black screen and then i am getting an message as nfs.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close?. I have also try to uninstalled & again installed then to same problem arries and for more information i am having 256 onboard graphic card.

My friend checkmate you won't be able to play nfs Carbon on your computer since you are having onboard graphic card. According to me NFS only runs when you have seperate GPU like that of ATI OR NVIDIA in you PCI-e slot and at the same time try to goto start- ->accessories- - >system tools->system restore. This will restore the system to a previous normal working.