Thread: Games that are like diablo 2

Games that are like diablo 2

I love to have Diablo 2 very much because it's an very good game where you enjoy a lot and at the same time it's an role-playing game, when i was telling my friend about Diablo 2, he told me that why don't i try similar type of games like Diablo 2. He suggested me games like Dungeon Siege, knights online etc. Can anyone suggest me more games, i have tried to find it out but was not able to get a good one. Thanks in Advance.

If you really want to play Diablo 2 like games then you can go for Conquer Online where you will find finely drawn 2D background and advanced 3D effect brings your character and its surroundings to life. Interact with others in a mythical environment in which you develop your own character. Along the way, meet and interact with others in real time.

If you like Diablo 2 then i would really recommend you to check it out Sacred too and this you will get it about $20.00 at the same time there are also varying levels of difficulty you can try. I've been playing about a year now and really enjoy it. There is also online play if you feel the need, but singleplayer is challenging and fun.

Global MU Online that are like diablo 2

instead of going for Sacred i would suggest you to go for Global MU Online where there are more then 4 million registered users playing in a fantasy world full of excitement, adventure, and ferocious monsters. Players in GMO, called MUtizens, band together on a challenging journey to save their home from the clenches of evil Kundun and his forces.