Thread: killzone 2 campaign freeze

killzone 2 campaign freeze

I have recently starter playing this game killzone 2 on my playstation and whenever I try to play its campaign level I get a severe freeze on my console? Does anyone else face the same issue of killzone 2 campaign freeze on their or is it only me having the problem? Is there any solution for this freeze or it is a bug in the game itself? Thanks for any information.

Re: killzone 2 campaign freeze

I am also facing the same issue and this game freezes at a level when you go to the processing complex. I think I am at the very end of the Cruiser level about to go to Maelstra. I meet up with Alpha squad and walk down some stairs and then the loading starts and the nothing happens it just freezes. Does anyone have solution for both of us.
    "Freely you have received, freely give." -- Jesus Christ

I think the freezing occurs because Killzone 2 isn't installed onto the hd, it runs straight from the disc. Personally I would like an option to install it, but it's not a major problem but however I doubt an install would fix this. The demo had the same amount of loading breaks at the exact same spots, and it was obviously dumped on the HDD in it's entirety.

Is it my ps3 crashing or this crash is somehow caused by Killzone 2 itself on the console? I have had a few lock ups happen when trying to play the game. It's weird because my friends and my systems both lock up at the same tyime. (we play in the same room together). It is Killzone 2's fault somehow or another.