Thread: Text Size in Fable 3.

Text Size in Fable 3.

We just pay money for Fable III and the older bat's playing it. We cannot read the text for subtitles and the action or choice buttons. It's like we need a telescope to read any text and all that, we have never had this problem with the last two games. And then the text compared with the RT / LT button icons is ridiculous! It's like the button graphic is 800 times the size of the text. Am I the only one with this problem? Is this in fact a problem or just a design flaw?

Re: Text Size in Fable 3.

Well, I'm glad it's not just me - I cannot read the text on any of the action buttons / and I have a good 42 "HDTV, so it's not a screen size / resolution of the problem I consider is one. -. Not simply design flaw is the text too undersized; however the white text that appears frequently on light colored backgrounds, so it is very difficult to read I looked all the way through the settings and possibly will not find a place to increase the font size, so. I guess that's what it is, but that's my only complaint - I spent about 7 hours playing last night and love the game.

I just got the game today (Limited Edition) and the first thing I noticed was that the text was too small to read. Subtitles are only too small, but the actions are so small they just look like spots. I'm playing on a widescreen 30-inch standard-definition TV with my 360 on "big screen". HDTV is a bit beyond me at this point but it would not make a difference seen as a message above and who have high-definition television is still too small. After being excited for Fable III as the second finished Fable II and the expenditure of £ 50 + in the LE, my emotions come to a halt for now.

I am having the same problem. I have a TV of 26 inches and is unreadable. It would be good if it was a game that had just graphics, but in a game as complex as this, where you have to make decisions all the time and so on, you really need to be able to read what is on screen. Sitting around does not help, but it just look very blurry up close. I've been waiting for this game a long time, and now my $ 60 has gone to waste. Please share your ideas with me thank you.

This is indeed a design flaw. I went from being perfectly well with my setup in Fable 2, which is physically impossible to read 75% of time in Fable 3. (And what I've read speculation involved.) I've found that changing my settings on my Xbox widescreen full screen makes the text readable, instead of blurry white spots. (Everything else looks terrible now, however I can read the text. = P) even though, this only makes it physically readable. It is still extremely small, and involves a number of squinting, if I'm sitting at a usual distance away.