Thread: assassin's creed for psp

assassin's creed for psp

Is there a psp version of assassin's creed available for download? If so then where can I purchse it or download it for my psp. I have played the pc version of this game and it is one of the coolest game that I have played. Can anyone give me a link or so for download. Thank you.
    "The answer is out there, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to."

Re: assassin's creed for psp

Yes, there is a new versions of assassin's creed for psp but it is still due to release I think. Sony Computer Entertainment has just confirmed that a new instalment of Ubisoft's big boy action series, Assassin's Creed, is coming to PSP. What's more, a special PSP bundle is being lined up for the game, complete with a Piano Black PSP and "other content that will be announced later."

SCEA announced during Destination PlayStation that the game Assassin's Creed will appear courtesy of Ubisoft on Sony's portable later this year. In fact, your efforts were so effective, Sony's releasing an Assassin's Creed-themed bundle, though the only component they're talking about now is a Piano Black PSP. SCEA stopped short of actually saying the move was thanks to the overwhelming, petition-generated e-pressure, but you'll always know the truth in your hearts.

Source: joystiq

Assassin's Creed for psp has been given a release date on November 2009. Sony's Jack Tretton has recently confirmed it and no further details on the title, such as whether it's based on Altair, Ezio, or another member of the assassin's clan have been confirmed. However I have heard that players will once again take control of Altair, as he attempts to hunt down the ascending members of the Templars as they retreat to the island of Cyprus.