Thread: Steam won't load game

Steam won't load game

I am facing some issue while i am streaming any games, it won't load any steam. When i double click on my desktop icon it appears to load with the hourglass animation. But after some waiting nothing appears, yet I see the Process "Steam.exe" running in my task manager when I press Ctrl+Alt+Delete. Can anyone tell me what would be the issue and i am facing this issue on Windows XP.

Steam won't load any games

It might happen that there would be some virus on your system because of which you are facing some issue, in that case i would suggest you to reinstall your operating system and download the latest version of antivirus and spyware and then check it out hope now Steam will definitely your load game and you won't be facing any issue anymore.

Steam won't load game

I have try to format and reinstall my Operating system and at the same time i have also install the latest version of antivirus but still steam is not loading any games. Does anyone facing such kind of issue and know how to overcome from this issue and thanks for replying me.

Steam won't load game

I was also facing such kind of issue after finding a lot i came to know that there is an extra copy of Steam.dll in one of the game directories or in the system path. Usually there has to be only one Steam.dll in your Steam install directory, typically: C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.dll or C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\steam.dll and the easiest way to find it out is by clicking on start - -> Search - -> For Files or Folders- - > all files and folders then enter steam.dll in the all or part of the file name: box and click on the search button.