Thread: sonic unleashed games on computer

sonic unleashed games on computer

Does anyone know whether Sega is will launch sonic unleashed type games on computer? I dont understand why they regret to introduced such a top game on computers? According to me, I think it will be a hit if Sega will release Sonic type of games to the world of pc gaming as well. It is shame that the game is still available to console gaming only. I would love to play Sonic game on my pc if by any chance it will happen on computer.
    Your every word defines my existence, world and self.

Re: sonic unleashed games on computer

I am afraid that there are no chance of Sonic to release on computer. But there are some classic games of sonic which can be played onto your pc. Super Sonic the game is now available for your computer. In it, you play Sonic the Hedgehog and run through levels while avoiding enemies. This is a 2D platformer game and you control Sonic with the arrow keys. Download link.

I also have two sonic games that my friend used to play on windows xp. I have tried loading both on my pc and they seem to load fine, however, when I go to play the game I get only the top half of the screen, the bottom of the screen is black.

Quote Originally Posted by FASTROHIT View Post
    I also have two sonic games that my friend used to play on windows xp. I have tried loading both on my pc and they seem to load fine, however, when I go to play the game I get only the top half of the screen, the bottom of the screen is black.
    Can you please let us know what is the specificatons of your computer / laptop that you are using and also let us know, if you have tried install and playing this game on any other Computer.

Check if you have latest DirectX installed on your computer:
    1. Click Start > Run > Type "dxdiag" in the box and click Enter
    2. In the System Tab > Check for DirectX Version
    3. If you don't see DirectX 9.0c, then you can download it from the below web link:

http://www.brothersoft.com/directx-61471.html

or

http://www.softwarepatch.com/windows/directx.html