Thread: co-op mode battlefield 2

co-op mode battlefield 2

Does anyone know how to play coop mode in battlefield 2? I have launched the game and cant seem to find this option anywhere listed? Is there a online patch or some extra downloaded content for this game? If so then where can I download this patch? I cant wait to get my hands on it. Help
    I may b a dreamer, but I'm not the only one

Re: co-op mode battlefield 2

Download the MOD: ULTIMATE-COOP for Battlefield 2. Discover battle fields truer than natural (MOD 64) as well as the possibility of asking the support of bots (15,31,47 and 64 with Pack Bots Expert 1.1)!!! The power of artillery will be able to start the apocalypse on the ground!!! The weapons are unlocked !!! Violence increased (gore mode) !!! New Skins !!! Gameplay is improved !!!

More information here.

Have you also tried the Battlefield 2 - WCC Coop Mod v0.3. This mod will allow humans versus bots to play each other. Game mode is SP1. While coop is unofficially supported by EA, the ability to join a singleplayer game by IP is available. Patched and unpatched game versions are supported. What does the WCC Coop mod do? Fewer CTD's (crash to desktop) as all maps have been completely re-coded. Specialized weapons are now available. Aircraft now include laser-guided lock-on missles. Land vehicles, aircraft, and soldiers have received a complete makeover. Aircraft have improved flight dynamics. More aircraft per map. Land vehicles have more armor and increased power. Increased soldier run stamina. Weapons are more life-like and lethal. Sniper rifles offer a 3 position zoom scope with one-shot one-kill. Maps have been expanded for larger game play and spawnable areas. WCC Coop Mod For Battlefield 2 currently supports Windows.

Download the Battlefield 2 - WCC Coop Mod v0.3 from here.

I am also wanting to play the 32 player maps on Co-Op mode for Battlefield 2, currently i can only play the 16 player maps. Is there a way to enable the 32 player maps in co-op mode?