Thread: Can wii games be played on computers

Can wii games be played on computers

As the title say's, can wii games be played on computers? I was wondering if there are some emulators that are used to play wii game's on pc like the ones from the playstations that we used? So does anyone have any tips for it or it is not possible at all? Thanks for any comments.

Re: Can wii games be played on computers

I have heard that the Wii emulators are still in works, but they are not able to directly play Wii DVDs, as these discs are specially encrypted, and can't be read by normal PC DVD drives. Also, you will need the Wii controllers and a PC that is able to recieve Bluetooth signals. Then you need a infrared sensor bar, for the pointing to work. So basically, it's too much of an hassle to do, and the emulator won't run commercial games in a playable way anyway.

You can download wii games from computer and play it on wii and there is a way you can do this by getting homebrew games that are made by trainee game developers. You can do a search for them online for more information. For more information on this process and the best and safest download site on the net check out http://www.squidoo.com/wiidownloadgames

It is possible for you to connect your Wii game with the monitor of your computer and to do this you can do it if your monitor and game are compatible. However, you cant run the disk on your CPU'S CD drive but i don't think you can but you can play game cube games on wii.

hasaca37 Guest

Where can I get information to download Wii games?
    who can guide me on this..............
    Where can I get information to download Wii games? Google returns many sites and I am confused to choose which is best... If any site can provide review on game downloads it is easy to choose.