Thread: The world ends with you game cheats

The world ends with you game cheats

Hi there,
    I am paying The world ends with you game cheats on my Nintendo. I get stuck most of the time playing the game. Can someone help me? I need cheats for this game.

All replies are accepted.

Re: The world ends with you game cheats

The World Ends with You is an action role-playing game, arranged into three chapters following the three weeks that Neku is involved in the Reaper's Game, with each chapter further divided by each day of the week. The player controls Neku and his partner as they explore Shibuya to complete each day's mission. Shibuya is divided into several districts, some of which may be inaccessible on certain days or blocked by a wall that can only be removed by satisfying the request of a nearby Reaper, such as erasing Noise symbols, putting on a certain brand of clothing, or bringing an item. Each district has fashion trends that affect gameplay. By wearing pins or clothing from the more popular brands in that district, items' effects will be improved; wearing the least fashionable items will do the opposite, and items from brands in between are not affected.

After completing the game, you can return to any day in the story and play those events again, keeping the characters' current statistics and inventory.

Completion bonus
    Successfully complete the game, and save when prompted. You can start a new session with your cleared saved game file with most of your previously obtained items and skills. There will be an option to select any chapter to replay with bonus objectives at the cellphone menu. You can now select "A New Day" chapter and go to Shiba-Q Headquarters. At the third floor, you can purchase the Ultimate difficulty as a quest item. The "Another Day" chapter will appear at the chapter selection menu.

Easy PP points
    When you save and turn off the Nintendo DS, you will gain PP points for the pins you have on. You can use this to your advantage by changing the system date. Save your game, turn off the Nintendo DS, turn it back on, go to the date setting, then set it forward by seven days. The Nintendo DS will turn itself off after you are done. Turn it back on, and load your game. You should gain PP points for seven days. Repeat this as many times as desired. Once done, save the game, and change the date back to the correct value.

Save game file icons
    Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding character icon at the saved game screen:

Beat: Successfully complete the third week.
    Joshua: Successfully complete the second week.
    Mr. Hanekoma: Collect all secret reports.
    Mr. Mew: Get 100% Pin Mastery.
    Rhyme: Collect all items.
    Rhyme (noise form): Successfully complete the noise list.
    Shiki: Successfully complete the first week.

Alternate ending sequence
    Collect all of the secret reports, including the one in Another Day, to view a bonus scene after defeating the final Boss in the main story.

The World Ends with You Unlockable: Special Items
    • Angel Feather - Complete "Final Time Attack" in the Room of Rekoning during "Another Day"
    • Character Item Abilities - The varied character item abilities can be unlocked at Wildkat Cafe if you have a 100% friendship rating with Hanekoma
    • My Phones - Complete Hanekoma's Noise Form at the top of Pork City in "Another Day" after completing the game
    • Tin Pin Bahamut - After beating each of the five Black Skullers in "Another Day", head back to Molco and beat the Wizard of Slam in Tin Pin Slammer