Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Where to download achievements on Xbox 360

Video Games

Old 14-08-2009

Where to download achievements on Xbox 360

Can anyone tell me where can i download achievements on Xbox 360? I have tried going online on my xbox 360 and tried to get the new achievements that are available but cannot get it? So, please tell me whether is there any tips of tricks to get the achievements? It should be available in the download content manager but it isnt? Thanks for any information.

Old 14-08-2009

Re: Where to download achievements on Xbox 360

Well, if you have 500 Microsoft Points or 800 Microsoft Points then you will be able to purchase the packs individually or you can get them in a combined pack. In april Marvel: Ultimate Alliance got boosted by download content for the Xbox 360 version of Activision's .
Old 14-08-2009

Download the 'Achievement Unlocked' sound from below:

This is straight from the source file with no background noise.
Achievement Unlocked sound (MP3) from here.

Achievement Unlocked sound (WMA) from here.
Old 14-08-2009

Achievements are game-defined goals that are stored and displayed in your profile. Achievements can be as simple, complex, or off-the-wall as a game wants. Your achievements include all of your awards, medals, and high scores. Each game shows it's own achievements. So you will be able to compare with your friends that play the download versions of these games.
There are no achievements for the Unplugged collection itself. You will get the same achievements as if you got the download game.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,