Thread: Super Mario for Psp

Super Mario for Psp

Hello , Freinds , i am Looking for the Super mario Game for the Psp , Can you tell me Is there a psp Version of this Game available , Also Can i play that Super mario for psp Version on my computer , please help me Thanks in advance

Re: Super Mario for Psp

Super Mario Portable for PSP is a clone of the Nintendo game Super Mario Bros.. If wan to play the game on your pc then You need to dump your own game to your PC and download a NES emulator.

Percival and PSP 3D are proud to release the first version of Super Mario War for PSP, a port of the awesome home-made Super Mario deathmatch game (think of it as a mix of Super Smash Brothers, with the items and actions of Super Mario) orginally developed by Michael Schaffer and Florian Hufsky.

The game features a ton of different characters and maps to choose from, a complete library of music, awesome CPU AI, and a variety of game modes to choose from. It's fully modable; read the README.txt included for more information on the game, skinning, and more.

Update: We are currently fixing the 1.5 firmware version of this game work. 1.0 and 2.0+ users should have no problems whatsoever when running this game. We will post the final 1.5 version as soon as the problems are fixed. Thanks!

Download Super Mario War v1.0 for firmware 1.0 (2.XX via eLoader) from PSP 3D here.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Super Mario Mini is a beautiful hombrew effort by Arguru. This is by far the best and most commendable homebrew project that I have seen in a long time. From what I have seen, it looks very professional and take full advantage of the PSP’s wide screen. The graphical sprite style looks very similar to the Mario remakes on Super Mario All-Stars on the SNES.

Keep in mind that this project was coded from the ground up instead of being a port of an existing game or en emulator. There is also a custom level editor included an many Mario fans will get a big kick out of it. There are also a lot of new features in the new version 2.

A while back when homebrew just started being possible on 2.01+ firmware, Arguru released the first game developed specifically for these higher firmware PSP’s, leaving the 1.0 and 1.50 users out in the cold (for once). But now those of us still stuck in firmware-flashback can have a crack at this great remake of the classic Super Mario Bros. games with completely original levels!

Super Mario Mini for 1.50 Firmware

Arguru has released the latest version of Super Mini Mario, a game he coded from the ground up that is compatible with all firmwares. Because this isn't a port, it's very easy to mod every aspect from this game, including character designs, sound effects, and even levels.
    Super Mini Mario V3