Thread: What are the best online roaming rpg games?

What are the best online roaming rpg games?

Hello, I am looking for the online oblivion type look a like game? So can anybody provide me with some of the best online roaming rpg games list available in the market currently. I will make a list and then download all the games and keep it in my rack which will be utilized when I am in mood to play it? Also all that games should be kinda like medieval with very old weapons. The maps that should be included in the games should be huge and not like counter strike. A free roaming game should be available for the player as well. Any help would be appreciated.
    Waiting for (I know I cant afford em all): Halo 2 (xbox), Half-Life 2 (xbox), MGS3: Snake Eater (ps2), MGS: Twin Snakes (GC), Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow (xbox), Gran Tourismo 4 (PS2), Mario Advance 4: Pikmin 2 (GC), Metroid Zero Mission (GBA), Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga (GBA)

Re: What are the best online roaming rpg games?

How about World of Warcraft which is a free good roaming medieval type of game. It includes 80 levels and also some has some new quest & levels. Iit has a massive island and tons of quests and dungeons , and with 8 million people online help is always round the corner ! It has a range of different races & classes that are all unique in there own ways , and it is very mystical and magic.

There are many other genre games that you can find and play, so i recommend the following to you:

1. Far Cry 2
    2. Mass Effect
    3. Fallout 3

There are also other games available but i will post it when i come across such games. Alternatively, you can browse around at many websites that do have a good list of online roaming rpg games which can be found easily on google.

There are some free online rpgs that are Outspark @ outspark.com, then there Dungeon Siege, or Untold Legends are also like that. I would also suggest Lunia Online which is not really a free roaming type of game but you go into stages and you control your character using your keyboard, using A and S as your attacks and you can chain combos and attacks together.