Thread: how to play knothole island in fable 2

how to play knothole island in fable 2

I have downloaded the knothole island dlc of fable 2 game but I dont know how to play knothole island in fable 2 ? I have given an option to create new regions, designing and creating new characters and items but after that I dont know what to do? Can anyone help me out? Thanks

Re: how to play knothole island in fable 2

I think that you have to find the new quest line .I would first bet my money on that traders thing. I did the quest, left and still have a duplicate first quest available. I returned to the island and everybody's enjoying the sun, but supposedly they're freezing to death.

You will first have to complete a minimum amount of the main story line to progress further. Second and not really helpful but its what one of the developers posted. It also depends on how far into the game you have gotten. If you have beaten the game, you should be able to do all three after leaving after each completed quest.

Have you downloaded or paid for the the dlc pack before you got the premium? If so try deleting the free version first. If you've payed for it then you've locked in that 560 point price. Sounds like it's just an error on Xbox's end of the wire. Just wait and try again, you can download it as many times as you need. If it doesn't start up in a few days then call Xbox support.