Thread: Funnest Games Ever

Funnest Games Ever

Hello Guys,

It's pretty stupid very immature, but it can be a lot of fun.What would you guys tell is the funniest game ever? The game that always comes to mind for me is Conkers Bad Fur Day.I remember my mind being blown back. My friends mom bought it for him, she didn't realize it was a bad game somehow, and we just ate that game up. I still laugh my ass off at stuff like The Great and Mighty Poo.. Anyone else have games?

thanks
    Cheers..!!

Re: Funnest Game Ever

I am fond of older Nintendo 64 games I always used to play and that I really happy with that . Battletoads was awesome!.More recently, I thought NBA Live 2005 was probably the most enjoyable Live game of the series. Madden games will always be a favorite and enjoyable game though.Mario Kart and the other Mario multiplayer titles were always fun, especially on the '64.The only game I've ever really had a near obsessed to would be Madden 09. I've played 6 full seasons of franchise mode, 9 minute quarters. It's just way too much Madden.

I would say Earthworm Jim is a classic.Though video games aren't that much funny,it's kind of time pass and entertaining. But watching movies up video games is funny. Like 40 year old virgin where they are playing a XBox game with nintendo 64 controllers. Actually its not funny, its pathetic.Ascii Sector is the only game I can play and not get tired of."It takes a big man to admit his mistakes, and an even bigger man to make him do it." I Guess this game has great potential.

Any shooting games that involve a gun like duck hunt or time crisis, and halo 3.GTA Vice City is the best game ever PERIOD. GTA San Andres is amazing as well. That is all.And of course so many N64 games when I was a kid. All kinds of different Mario games like Golf, Tennis, Mario Party, Super Smash Bros, Pokemon games like Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Snap, Hey You, Pikachu! those games were really fun making.