Thread: burnout paradise sound problem

burnout paradise sound problem

Burnout Paradise is one of the best games that I have ever played in my life. But for christ sake after updating this game I have some problems with its soundtrack cause it sounds to loud from inside the car. I dont know whether I should uninstall the game first or not and start playing it again but if there's a trick to solve the burnout paradise sound problem then it would be great of you to help. Thanks
    I CANT EXPLORE THE WORLD BUT WHEN IT COMES TO BATTLE JUST THE SPACE I GOT IS WHAT I NEED.

Re: burnout paradise sound problem

Even if you change the music volume in game then it will not alter the config.ini. I expect the volume settings are included in the savegame instead. The config.ini file is however located in "...\AppData\Local\Criterion Games\Burnout Paradise".

I found a fix for it, usually you will have to run msconfig and reduce the settings to a minimum, but keep the network settings, to allow EA Download Manager to launch the game. After reboot sound will be disabled, and the game will no longer crashe when entering the Audio menu. So you will have to make adjustments, and run msconfig again to return to normal settings.

I also had this problem but found out that if I log into the game with a different car than my latest one and everything sound-wise is perfectly normal again regardless of the view I use. Guess it's a "feature" (and not a bug, as I wasn't sure) of some cars where as you suspected where if it's like your inside the car, it's normal.