Thread: playstation store codes

playstation store codes

Hi, I am searching for some playstation store redeem cards or codes which are on sale? As I dont have a debit card or credit card so I cant make any payments in the store I think. So can anyone tell me where can I purchase playstation store codes or even do they exist. Thanks for any help.
    ALWAYS RIGHT - OTHER WISE I WUDNT SEY IT

Re: playstation store codes

I dont think that they exist in India. I think Sony have Currently only released them in the North American and Asian territories however I am sure you could buy one off the web and then use a US or Japanese account to redeem them.

You can get the Playstation store code generator by a project called "Project Mersenne" which is about research on the algorythm of the Playstation Network Voucher Codes. The Project is open source so everyone can help. The list of PSN codes will grow and often updated. You will be able to download it via 1 click hoster when the list has the first 50 codes.

I have not but a hint.. thats how PSN bans you and each person has their own code and once one code is used no one else can use that code.. If psn finds out you should probley listen to what they say... I dont think that you can find free Playstation store codes. If u buy a PS3 and look in the baggy with the intrunction manual, u can find a PAIN brochure with a code to get it free, hope this helps for one game.

Anyone tried 4SaleUSA?
    http://www.4saleusa.com/