Thread: left 4 dead dlc download

left 4 dead dlc download

I wanted to know if any dlc pack for left 4 dead is available to download. I have already completed the game and I think this game rocks. However, it would be more exciting if left 4 dead dlc is planned or already their on the net for download. If so, then can anyone give me a link or two for its dlc pack download. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: left 4 dead dlc download

I think that the left 4 dead dlc is renamed as Survival Pack and if you refer to some similar topics made here already then you will come to know about it more, read here: The Survival Pack Left 4 Dead available on PC
    Left 4 Dead: Preloading and Playable Demo
    Left 4 Dead and Sacred 2: Fallen Angel Steam Updates

The Survival Pack for Left 4 Dead is set to be released for Xbox 360 on April 21, 2009. The free Survival Pack adds the new Survival game mode, where players are given time to dig in before fending off unceasing zombie hordes in an attempt to survive as long as possible. Survival Mode is played on 12 new maps--11 being sections of existing levels and 1 created especially for Survival Mode, Lighthouse.

The Survival Pack also brings Versus mode to the final two co-op campaigns, Dead Air and Death Toll. This release coincides with the release of Left 4 Dead: Critics Choice Edition, which contains the original game plus the Survival Pack. The Survival Pack will be free for all Left 4 Dead players.

Source: Shacknews

When you log on to Xbox live and start L4D, you'll get an automatic 10 second update. That update adds the option to download the new maps on the main game menu. Just select that option and your off.