Thread: Wii at Costco

Wii at Costco

The new features of Costco of the package for the Wii, and so it comes? In addition, somebody knows if they are going to be doing preorders in line? Recently, they took to the Wii page.

Re: Wii at Costco

I spoke with an associate in Costco of yesterday, said that they were hearing was around $ 340. It asked to me if it knew what came with him and it says that "thought" that it was Zelda and Excite Truck. Possibly a controller also. It seems to me stranger who like all the systems that have sold sometimes has arrived with an additional controller. The type gave the sensation me of which it knew more than it was leaving too much, was a little strange on the matter. Planning to return the next Saturday, possibly, to 3 in my zone to find out if they have… how many… and what the plan is for the people will be waiting for who it outside the night to the early morning or in the morning. They must know the day before which the total of units that is and what they glide to do with the clients, mainly after 360 madness the past year.

I finish returning of Costco and had spoken with several people in the store. Each had its own version of history. The type with the majority of the information is an administrator in the front part of the store. She says that at the outset I do not believe that wii would be a subject of high demand, but the last weeks people have come asking for a pile from questions. It said that so far they do not have plans to distribute tickets but they can change of opinion enters now and Sunday. The best plan is happened to me is to call to the store Saturday before the liberation to find out if they have and which is the plan for Sunday in the morning.

The PS3 is explicit in the electronic mail saying that absoutely would not be any units in the store for the launching. As you have the Wii of electronic mail, and what she suggests still is possible to be obtained one in the store, I can assume that the electronic mail Wii _does not_ to say specifically that they will not be sold in the store? If it is not thus, then I must say that I am in favor perplex of its commentary.