Thread: FF9 Thundaga Spell Problem

FF9 Thundaga Spell Problem

Hello , I am playing the FF9 Game in the Epsxe Emulator , currently i am on disk 3 , the problem is that the Game run into some sort of glitch or some errror during the ff9 thundaga spellcasting , the game stops there and nothing happen , it these some known issues , have anyone of you encounter the similar problem , if yes then please tell me how to solve these problem , thanks in advance

Re: FF9 Thundaga Spell Problem

Better try the game with PSXEven emulator, it is a very serious competitor to ePSXe. Indeed, at the level of performance, both emulators are almost the same. PSXEven uses a plugin system compatible with the plugins PSEmu Pro/ePSXe. The big advantage of PSXEven its interface is easier to use than ePSXe. In addition, it adds support for ISOS native and a manager for Memory Cards. overall it is a very good emulator.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Alternatively Also try to run the Game in the Pcsx Emulator , it could be possible that there may a bug in the epsxe emulator ,PCSX is an free emulator of the first somy PlayStation released under GPL license . It is available on PC (support for operating systems Windows and GNU / Linux) on Mac (Mac OS X only) and has also been ported to Xbox and Dreamcast. consoles

well it seem like problem of Corrupt iso Or maybe a dirty old cd. Make sure the cd is clean and free of scratches before making isos.and also you can download the iso again