Thread: how to use speed kill in prince of persia wii version

how to use speed kill in prince of persia wii version

Can anyone tell me how to use speed kill in prince of persia wii version? I have tried performing it by sneaking from behind but I fail several times. They spot me as soon as I walk close up to them. I am having a hard time trying to figure it out? Please help me

Re: how to use speed kill in prince of persia wii version

The Prince's deadly Speed Kills makes use of the Nunchuk motion sensors. Just like before, if you manage to sneak up close to an enemy without being spotted, the screen will blur around the edges to indicate a Speed Kill opportunity. At that moment, shoving the Nunchuk downwards will activate the Speed Kill animation which sees the Prince grab his victim to deliver the fatal blow.

If you are performing speed kills on some single enemy then you only need one stab because you stab your target in the neck or other places like that. but if you stabbing your first time and your target grabs your wrist or arm and throws you then you swung too late, too early, or you just didn't swing at all.

The Speed Kill System is a whole new gameplay system we’re introducing in POP3. It allows you to perform very dramatic moves that take your enemy down in a single shot. Speed Kills require excellent timing and reflexes but are hugely rewarding. They really make the most of the Prince and Dark Prince’s athletic abilities in fast-paced action-packed sequences.