Thread: play quake wars online for free

play quake wars online for free

Hello, I mostly like to play games on gaming consoles. But now I have started pc gaming as well and looking for some online games that can be played freely. I was looking at quake war game so my question is can I play quake wars online for free and is there any free servers for this game? Any help would be appreciated.
    "The answer is out there, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to."

Re: play quake wars online for free

I have seen that there is no penny given at all to play on any of the servers. You just need to have a copy of the game installed on your PC. You can find the servers by starting the game and left-clicking the 'Play Online' option in the top right-hand corner of the screen.

UK developer Splash Damage is a pioneer in multiplayer gaming, even if most of the thousands of online FPS players have never heard of them. These are the guys that developed the multiplayer portion of Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, the Activision title that was released for free a few years ago. Activision pulled a wonderful PR move in releasing this as a stand-alone game, and it's been a favorite of many FPS gamers since.

Now, Splash Damage is getting their chance to make their own multiplayer game that's not just intended to be tacked onto something else. Enemy Territory: Quake Wars combines Splash Damage's unique brand of FPS action with the sci-fi world of Quake to make something that's truly unique. The team at Splash Damage is still largely a bunch of modmakers without true retail game experience.

Source: online-game.tv

This game will be completely online. No singleplayer, only multiplayer," some player ever revealed. And now his words are finally proved to be true.Special Force's developer Dragonfly announced their latest project Quake Wars Online on Feb. 12th, 2008. Quake Wars Online is the online version of Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (ETQW), the lastest installment in Quake series.

More information here.