Thread: Dark Sector Chapter 4 Walkthrough

Dark Sector Chapter 4 Walkthrough

I am playing Dark Sector on my PC, Its is kind of third-person shooter game Well i have posted this thread because i am stuck in Chapter 4 Can any one tell me how to clear this level need a Dark Sector Chapter 4 Walkthrough .
    Thanks .

Re: Dark Sector Chapter 4 Walkthrough

About the game

In Dark Sector, the gameplay revolves around the use of the glaive. The glaive is a three-pronged boomerang-esque weapon which returns to Hayden after every throw. The glaive can be used for long-distance dismemberment, solving environmental puzzles, and picking up various items. When up close to an enemy, context-sensitive actions may appear, allowing the player to execute enemies with "finishers". Environmental puzzles in the game usually focus upon capturing various elements (fire, electricity, ice, etc.) with the glaive.

Well here is the full Chapter 4: Moths to the Flame walkthrough

Open the gate with a Power Throw. The next area has some suitcases with cash. Head down the hall and notice on the ground is a flashing manhole cover. Walk up to this and enter the black market.

At this time you may want to buy a second gun, like the AKS-74. You'll also want to install some upgrades on it and your pistol.

Move into the next area. As soon as you jump down into the courtyard you'll come under fire. There isn't much cover here, so you may as well get behind one of the planters. You'll have to deal with another shield carrying enemy, but you can deal with him the same way you did with the last one. If the other enemies are shooting you up while you're taking out the shield carrying enemy, you can head all the way to the right and forward. This area is safe from enemy fire, but provides poor cover when you actually want to engage the enemy again.

To continue see here
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Thanks for the reply i have clear the stage ,, i think this would be the most biggest level in the game .