Thread: How to copy game off a disc

How to copy game off a disc

Hi,
    I want to know what is the way to copy a game from the disc. That means I can copy the game from the disc to the computer hardware and then place it back on the disc which can be used in the PlayStation. Is this possible. I had a set of Xbox games which I want to copy in hard drive so that I can play if my disc is damaged. If yes then list the instructions for the same procedure. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to copy game off a disc

It is possible. You can create a ISO file with many third party tools. This image then can be put back to the cd buy a burning tool. But if the game is copyright protected then this can trouble you. You cannot create a copy of it as it breaks the copyright act. Better copy the game to a memory drive and then use them as a backup.

It is possible but it is a tedious job. It needs several third party software and a gaming console. Then you can via your Xbox copy the game to the disc. It is not completely possible that you can remove the game from the original disc. But in case of copyrighted disc the copy will not work. This is due to the write protection on the disc.
    Rip Xbox Game CD on Pc

I do not think that it is possible. Because the game disk are specially designed for gaming console. And they cannot be read on a computer. But by any third party tool like Game Copy Software or Clone CD you can do this. You will need to connect your Xbox to the computer insert a blank disc and run the tools. Give the source to Xbox and destination to the blank disc. Run the software and then the game will be copied to the disc.