Thread: super smash brothers brawl settings for dolphin

super smash brothers brawl settings for dolphin

Hello , I got my hands on super smash brothers brawl , and now want play the game on my computer , my freinds told me that the dolplhin emulator would be the best choice to opt for , but i have never used the dolphin emulator ,so i want to ask you the best setting for these games , please help me thank in advance

Re: super smash brothers brawl settings for dolphin

the Following Settings are the Sound Settings , the Enable HLE Audio should be On, it does not matter , the if you enable or disable the dtk music as it is not uses , same goes for Enable Other Music option It does not seem use this type of music so eventually it will not have any sound effect, but as usual turning this off also turns of throttling

Re: super smash brothers brawl settings for dolphin

the OpenGL Settings for the PAL version should be configured as follow ,if you Can Disable the EFB Copy option the you can get 20% to 30% speed increase in the game graphics (but I have a slow graphics card) and EFB Copy to Texture or RAM option offer No noticeable graphical difference, perhaps it gives you small speed difference ,so opt for it and ZTP bloom hack also same the previous option the effect are not noticeable , and finally same goes for the Use Safe texture cache the effect are not noticeable , so making changes here ,wont offer good difference in performance