Thread: Cyclo Evolution Could Not Read Data. Turn Off The Power and Reinsert Card Error

Cyclo Evolution Could Not Read Data. Turn Off The Power and Reinsert Card Error

Hello ,

Hello , When i am trying to play the Cyclo Evolution Game on the my Ds , i Get this error message , the Message is as follow:

Could not read the data. Turn off the power and reinsert the DS card.

please Help me , how to Solve these problem , Thanks in advance

Re: Cyclo Evolution Could Not Read Data. Turn Off The Power and Reinsert Card Error

SD Memory Card Formatting Software

SD Memory Card Formatting Software (SDFormatter) is a free program for Windows 2000 (Professional), Windows XP (Home Edition / Professional) and Windows Vista, developed by Panasonic that allows you to format microSD card, miniSD, SD or SDHC ,This software formats SD Memory Card and SDHC Memory Card(SD/SDHC Memory Card) using a formatting program that complies with the SD Memory Card specification SD formatting provides quick and easy access to the SD Memory Card.Generally, SD/SDHC Memory Card file systems formatted with generic operating system formatting software do not comply with the SD Memory Card specification.

Download From Here

Re: Cyclo Evolution Could Not Read Data. Turn Off The Power and Reinsert Card Error

I Think that you might be needed to go into options setting and change "GBA Cartridge Backup Media" to something other than None. Assuming you have the correct savetype selected, you might need to delete your .sav file (Battery folder). It may have become corrupted. Other than that, it could be an emulation error/copyright protection, which you can do nothing about.

updating the card might solve your problem , try downloading the latest update, unzipped it and overwrote the existing system files in the N5 cartridge.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever