Thread: Jewel quest for windows vista

Jewel quest for windows vista

Hello friends,

Recently i have migrated from Windows XP SP3 to Windows Vista and i am very comfortable with Windows Vista and i am also able to run every application which was running on windows XP except from Jewel quest whenever i am trying to executed the .exe file. I am getting some getting message as cannot run this software due to compatibility issue and i really love this game. can anyone provide me download link for Jewel quest for windows vista.

Download Jewel quest for windows vista

Play Jewel Quest Jewel Quest II and III! This brilliant collection contains great games in one easy download! Traveling in Africa on a quest for sparkling jewels in matching groups of Three or more in Jewel Quest II. Ga a global match-3 adventure of fun in Jewel Quest III. In total, this fantastic puzzle pack contains more than 275 levels, rich art, exciting storylines and endless addictive action. The game introduces 144 unique layouts that take gamers through 180 puzzles with different configurations that allow for higher levels of sophistication and engagement. Quest fans will enjoy all-new abilities, challenges, and power-ups, as well as original graphics, sound effects and musical score. The ancient scripts say "Align the relics you can see, across or down in groups of three. Turn all squares to solid gold, the path to riches will soon unfold." The wilds of the safari, the history of the Zimbabwe ruins, and the majesty of Victoria Falls await your discovery, filled with puzzles of skill, treasure, and twists. In this unique new take on the classic-style matching game, you must rearrange valuable relics to turn sand tiles into gold. Enjoy this classic swap and match game play while immersed in an exciting archeological theme.

Jewel Quest