Thread: Sprung for ds

Sprung for ds

My brother is giving me his DS games , i know the reset of the games but there is one game called Sprung ds , Have any one played this game can i get a review or overview of the game .
    Thanks

Re:Sprung for ds

Overview Sprung

Sprung has you meeting, flirting and hooking up as you engage in a risque, daring adventure with sexy singles at Snowbird Mountain, a hip ski resort in Colorado. Be naughty or nice, as you have the freedom to say and try what you wish on one of two adventure paths -- one as a guy, one as a girl. Complete the game's 50 dating missions and deal with the drama queens and kings who you'll have to come to understand in order to woo. Colleen McGuinnes of TV's North Shore scripted the stimulating storylines and sexy characters for the game.

• Exclusively on Nintendo DS
    • Release Date: December 7, 2004

Sprung General Features

Work all the angles Flirt your way through more than 50 dating missions, as either the guy OR the girl; flaunt your assets lure 'em in with irresistible gifts. Perfume. Club passes. Whatever it takes to score; play it cool watch your rivals fumble for a reply while you plan your next move.

Re: Sprung for ds

Sprung puts players in the shoes of either Becky or Brett who try to get an NPC of the opposite sex to fall in love with them. Players "flirt" their way through conversations; player responses influence the resulting NPC dialogue. Sprung can be regarded as a dating sim, though the linearity and variety in the game (as well as its humor) lend it more to being an adventure game. The working title for Sprung was Crush

Re: Sprung for ds

Sprung puts you in control of the conversation. Choose your line and get ready to react when your opponent responds.

Game Features:
    • Work all the angles: Flirt your way through more than 50 dating missions, as either the guy OR the girl!
    • Flaunt your assets: Lure 'em in with irresistible gifts. Perfume. Club passes. Whatever it takes to score.
    • Play it cool: Watch your rivals fumble for a reply while you plan your next move.