Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Grand soul gems location in oblivion

Video Games

Old 04-08-2009

Grand soul gems location in oblivion

where to find grand soul gems in oblivion ? i have tried many walkthrough but cant find the location please can any one tell me where can i find it .
Thanks

Old 04-08-2009

Re: Grand soul gems location in oblivion

Here are few grand soul gems location

which i found from net :

In the Dren's Villa on the lowest level through the locked doors.. you will find a locked chest on the shelfs.
Old 04-08-2009

Re: Grand soul gems location in oblivion

One Gem : You can find this easy just go to the Imperial City Market , ther eyou need to locate the Mystique shop. you will get a gem for sale.

Two- Four Gem's : You need to have a good lock picking skills, if you got it , move to the Arcane University. Best to go at night, you will be thieving.Go to the first floor there is a chest with three Gems inside. Make sure no one sees you. Once you get it open, take them all.

Five Gem : Go to the Chorral Mage's Guild.you will find a staircase, and display cases to the left and right.On theright looks tempting, three gems inside.

Six Gem : Go to the Bruma Mage's. just go straight in and slightly to the left into their little shop. wait for the shopkeeperif she is not there , when he comes barter with her. If you didnt have money .try to pickpocket it off her

The Greatest Sig Ever

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , ,