Thread: Warcraft Gives BLUE Screen Critical Error

Warcraft Gives BLUE Screen Critical Error

Hi , I have Just Purchased a Pc from a Freind , and after installing the Wow when i Was playing it , i suddenly happen to Face the Blue Screen Critical Error Message

A problem has been detected and windows has been shutdown to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen happens again, follow these steps:
    Check to be sure you have adequate disk space. If a driver is identified in the stop message, disable the driver or check with the manufacturer for driver updates. Try changing video adapters.

Check with your hardware vendor for any bios updates. If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select advanced setup options, and then select safe mode.
    Some Technical Information is also Given , i dont understand , how to solve this problem , please help me thanks in advance

Re: Warcraft Gives BLUE Screen Critical Error

This error is caused by some of your corrupted configuration files . In general, this error occurs after an upgrade, after the use of an addon or can also occur after a crash of the computer. Most often this error may be resolved by deleting the Cache folder in your World of Warcraft folder. If this manipulation does not correct your problem, please make sure make sure that World of Warcraft is not running and then delete the WTF folders , Cache and Interface folder from your World of Warcraft. These files contain Configuration information and custom interfaces.

If You Get this error Message , I Mean , Blue screen with error message "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" (also "STOP 0x000000D1") then According to Microsoft, this error is caused by bad drivers. In this case, please ensure that you have the latest drivers for each of your devices on your computer. These include , graphics card, sound card, network card, motherboard, etc.

If You Are Getting Blue screen with error message Showing Error Code "STOP: 0x0000008E" then The key to finding the cause of this problem depends on other information that microsoft Windows gives you. This error is usually caused by two problems. The first is a memory problem, and the other as stated by Microsoft is not updating the system and drivers , you can Deal with this problem by installing the latest updates and latest drivers