Thread: Cheats Won't Work on my Gba Emulator

Cheats Won't Work on my Gba Emulator

Hello , i have Gba emulator the problem is that the cheats would not work on my gba emulator , i have tried so many tips , but none of them seem to work , please help me , thanks in advance

Re: Cheats Won't Work on my Gba Emulator

It is simple, in VisualBoyAdvance, you go in the cheat menu then to cheats list, you click on GameShark, and in the code, you type the cheat you want.

You might Want to Use the Renegade64 1.68 version

First start the no$gba, then open a game and dueing the ingame, start the renegade64 goto its cheating option then select the attach to emulator option and choose no$gba , and goto cheating then trainer/patcher , set system to NDS in Training Options after that enter the name of the game inwhich you want to cheat in the little box below the games box and hit the Add button then Enter Code Name, after that Enter The Code and Set As New, now select the code and hit "activate codes , have fun cheating
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Cheats are very dependant on the game where they were hacked. For example, a Japanese version will most likely have a different address for the number of lives than the English version.

If you are using the import Code file function, it will try to make sure that the codes are for the correct game and warn you if not. This is only true for GameboyAdvance code files.

Also, GamesharkAdvance (and CodeBreaker) Must be On codes enable the emulator to tell if the game being emulated is the same as the game used to hack the codes and it will warn the user if not.

NOTE: not all codes supported by the cheat devices are supported by the emulator.