Thread: gran turismo 3 cheats for money

gran turismo 3 cheats for money

I find it very difficult to play this game gran turismo 3 on playstation and therefore I was hoping that someone can give a good cheat codes for gran turismo 3 for playstation. I was wondering if there could be any gran turismo 3 cheats for money so that I can buy all the cars that I want. Thank you
    "The answer is out there, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to."

Re: gran turismo 3 cheats for money

How to get Loads Of Money in gran turismo 3
    While in sim mode menu press and hold on to R2, while pressing R2 press:
    Triangle, Square, Up, Down, Up, Left, Right.

There is also something called Show Me The Money:
    First of all you need two PS2 memory cards. Plug both cards in and start a championship on each card. Then copy one of your saved games from one card to the other. Now you have those two cars and a trunk load of cash!

While At Home, You Can Trade Cars With Other Memory Cards For The Car's Base Price. It Doesn't Matter If The Base Car Has $300,000.00 Worth Of Work Done To It Or Not, The Car Still Costs The Same Base Price. Once You Have Built Up A Decent Sum Of Money,(ex.$500,000.00) Then Save That Game On Two Seperate Memory Cards.

I found this on other site, GRAN TURISMO 4 EASY MONEY CHEAT CODES:
    Easy money and Cars 1
    By getting all golds in any particular racing series you will receive a car which you can use and/or sell for a tidy profit.

Easy money and Cars 2
    To get more money, build up your car and then beat the Capri race in the Special Conditions section. By doing this you will win a Toyota rally car worth $265,000. Keep racing the race over again and win the car a lot. It is the second race in the Special Conditions section.

Easy money and Cars 3
    Way to get quick money and get off to a fast start in Gran Turismo 4. When you start off transfer your licenses and 100,000 credits from your GT3 game over to your new GT4 game. After your done with that buy the '05 Mustang and tune it as much as you can with the money you have. Then go to Special Condition Events and then go to the Capri Rally and win both races. You make 5,000 credits a race and when you win both of them you win the Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car, you can sell if for 265,624 credits. You can do this over and over.

900,000 dollars and fast car
    First you need about 500,000 dollars. Buy and set up to the max a audi tt-r touring car go in to european races and select touring car meisterschaft do all the race and win. you will win a grand prize of 75,000 dollars. If you want sell your car for over 700,000 dollars.

Source: consolecheatcodes.com

@Hitman22.it wont work.. every time i hold R2, but then when i press square or triangle.. it takes me back to the original menu. am i doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGamer View Post
    @Hitman22.it wont work.. every time i hold R2, but then when i press square or triangle.. it takes me back to the original menu. am i doing something wrong?
    I dunno why it is not working for you, but it sure was working for me when I played it long time ago. You need to activate it in the sim mode menu but not in the main menu i guess. You need to go to simulation mode and play the game use the above code that is listed.

how do i trasnfer money from gran turismo 3 to gran turismo 4

so can you help me plz

from colin blackwell

Quote Originally Posted by colin blackwell View Post
    how do i transfer money from gran turismo 3 to gran turismo 4
    Is that really possible ??? I dont think so. Both games are difference (not even DLC) than how can you think even to do so ??

what you do is get 2 memory card for ps2 and if you have 2 then you go to gran turismo 3 and then transfer gran turimo 3 money but SAVE it first and then put it in gran turismo 4 game and then LOAD it and then you go to GRAN TURISMO and then look in the right hand corner and look at the money and then when you have a lot like 7.167.300000 somethink like that then you can get any cars and race the car you buy and then do it on a fast track and a fast car but if you do not know how to get a fast go to any car dealership and see what fast car there is and then race it.

from colin blackwell