Thread: story of mafia 2

story of mafia 2

I have played the first part of Mafia which i found to be very interesting on pc. In the first part of Mafia game, it was the hero's best friend who betrayed him and therefore the game ends after he is dead. Therefore, I was wondering on what basis would be this mafia 2 storyline based on, will it correlate with its previous part? What is the actual story of mafia 2 going to be? Can anybody guess?

Re: story of mafia 2

Mate, you will have to read all Mafia 2 News, to get to know a better idea about its story. Basically you can also refer to Mafia II Preview from which you can get to know more about its gameplay, storyline and much more. Hope that helps.

Re: story of mafia 2

Mafia 2 is said to contain no direct connection to the first title's story, and takes place in Empire City, loosely based on San Francisco circa 1950. The city is reportedly twice as big as the original game's Lost Heaven and includes a variety of unique locales and interior spaces.

Mafia 2 will also include a physical destruction model for cars featuring broken glass, exploding gas tanks and detailed body damage. Vehicles will have to be refueled at gas stations, and overtime will develop a thick coat of dirt and dust from your antics on the road, removable at a number of Empire City's car washes.

More information here.

Mafia is one of the fantastic game I have ever played. This is still the only game I have ever played that gave me a true city feeling. I mean, sure the GTA games did it well, and other games like Saint's Row and Crackdown have also created living cities, but none have captured that city feeling like the first time I was driving down the road and use the free-look to look up, to see the towering skyscrapers on the central island.