Thread: splinter cell conviction ps3 release date

splinter cell conviction ps3 release date

Hello, Can anyone please tell me what is the splinter cell conviction ps3 release date? One of my friend told me that it has been released but in my country I wasnt able to get its dvd. I also asked some game stores here whether this game is available or not but they said that it is still not released? So can anyone confirm the same to me? Thank you

Re: splinter cell conviction ps3 release date

I think Splinter Cell: Conviction is not coming to PS3 or is yet to be announced and been given a date. In the meanwhile you can download demo of splinter cell conviction for pc and also find out what this game is all about in the preview of splinter cell conviction.

Many sites and even I also dont know the release date for Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction on PS3. If you know what the Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction release date will be. We would appriciate it very much if you submitted the Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction release date to us.

Ubisoft has clearified that the game isn't slated to appear on the PS3. Just the 360 and PC. It seems strange in this day and age for a major third party like Ubisoft to release a console-exclusive title. Here is what Ubisoft has to say:

Splinter Cell conviction is a true Microsoft exclusive title and there are no plans to have Splinter Cell Conviction on other platforms. There are several reasons behind this choice. First of all, Splinter Cell games are historically linked with Microsoft platforms. The first Splinter Cell on the original Xbox was one of the first games to fully exploit the console's technical possibilities. At that time, Microsoft really believed in the game potential and provided strong support to promote it. So, there is a "link of heart" between the franchise and the platform. Some games are like this (think of Final Fantasy for instance). The second reason behind this choice is purely linked to production. Having a single target platform means that we can optimize the game even further, because we only have one type of - console - hardware to support.