Thread: MAX Drive Pro PC Software

MAX Drive Pro PC Software

Hi,
    My friend has a MAX Drive by which he transfers the games to his computer. I am too going to buy one for the Xbox. Now the problem is that he does not has the PC software cd of the hardware. If he want to restore application back form where we can download that. I had searched a lot on the net but could not found anywhere. Second thing if I want to purchase it which is the best place to buy. I have a Xbox and he has a PS2. So does my Max Drive Cd will work in his system. Help needed. Thanks.

Re: MAX Drive Pro PC Software

The MAX drive software is not available on the internet. The best option is to contact the manufacturer and ask for a new cd. MAX drives are manufactured by Datel company. The email id of this company is sales@dateldesign.com and pr@dateldesign.com. If you contact them they will ship you a CD of the software. Better do not lose it. And you MAX driver version is for Xbox not for PS2. So it will not support your friends MAX drive.

The best option to buy the MAX drive is to order it from the official site. Normally there are relatively few sites which sells it. Just go to Datel site and order a MAX Drive for the Xbox version. It is a handy tool to transfer the games between the gamin console and pc. This frees up your memory and gives you ability to add up more games. You can also download latest games from the internet and then transfer them to Xbox without any hassle. I think you will need to look on codejunkies site for the software of this product.

Click on the below link and download the PC software for MAX Drive. The software is called as MAX Media Creator which a PC application to transfer games, music, video and Action Replay code list files. I think this can help you out. Other wise you will need to contact the retailer form where you had purchased the Drive. The software and drivers are not available publicly. If this tool does not work then download Action Replay MAX and try again.
    MAX Media Creator