Thread: Nintendo Wii fit games

Nintendo Wii fit games

I have a brand new Nintendo wii,, i am not so good in games so i took a wii for some fun , Can i get some information on Wii fit games of Nintendo Wii I have seen many videos on youtube and it is really looks good .

My question is what is Wii fit ? how to play it ? What are the features ? Is this a game or something else .
    Thanks for the reply

Re: Nintendo Wii fit games

Wii Fit uses a unique platform peripheral called the Wii Balance Board, allowing the software to, among other uses, calculate body mass index (BMI) when told the user's height. The game has about 50 different activities, including yoga poses, push ups, and other exercises. Furthermore, Wii Fit allows its players to take body tests and compare their results without the game disc by installing the game's own "Wii Fit Channel" to the Wii Menu.

See the OFFICIAL SITE and you will know what it is ?

Nintendo Wii fit games Preview

Nintendo Wii fit games Preview

Wii Fit

Wii Fit is a combination of fitness and fun, designed for everyone, young and old. By playing Wii Fit a little every day, you, your friends, and your family can work towards personal goals of better health and fitness.

Wii Balance Board

The Wii Balance Board™ accessory was created from the ground up to work with Wii Fit. It's an innovative peripheral for Wii that's simple, fun, and it's a great way to get you off of the couch and into the action. The Wii Balance Board is more than just a scale —it can read your real-life movements and bring them to life on screen, just like the Wii Remote™ controller. Realistically snowboard down a mountain or walk a tight rope—it's just one more way to get into the game

Charting Progress

Check your daily progress in Wii Fit with easy-to-understand charts and graphs. The orange line you see in the center of the graph represents your BMI the first time you checked it. From then on, it's easy to tell how you've done since you started using Wii Fit. You can also set goals, check your Wii Fit Age, and even enter exercise time you've done outside of Wii Fit.

Set Your Goals
    When you first play Wii Fit, you will be asked to set a goal for yourself concerning your BMI. You can set goals, including what timeframe, and where you’d like to end up. Goals appear on the calendar and your graphs, so it's easy to visually see your progress as you approach your goals. You'll also receive feedback from Wii Fit, updating you and encouraging you towards meeting these goals.

Graphing Made Simple

progress in your BMI, weight, Wii Fit Age and Fit Credit, as well as a calendar to monitor your training and goals. You can compare the calendar and graphs with up to 8 people on the same Wii Fit game, so the whole family can get involved.

Activity Log

Record the time you spend exercising outside of Wii Fit on the Fit Credits graph using the Activity Log. Simply select it from the menu and enter the amount of time you spent doing light, medium, or heavy exercise. When you start comparing your activity log and calendar to your graphs, you will see the positive affect your activity level has on your BMI!

User Settings

It's easy to change your User Settings in Wii Fit.
    Edit Profile: Change your height, birth date, and set a password to protect your information from other users.
    • Change Design: You can change the calendar color and stamp design.
    • Change Trainer: Change the gender of your trainer.
    • Delete User Data: In case you'd like to remove your info completely from Wii Fit.