Thread: assassin's creed secrets

assassin's creed secrets

Hello, My friend recently gave me on of his game that he has finished called assassin's creed. So, I have started it playing on my pc, and everything works fine, but the problem is there is too much of tactics used in this game. So, I wanted to know all secrets of assassin's creed game and if anyone can give me a tip or a link or so about the same then it would be great. Thanks in advance.

Re: assassin's creed secrets

You can find all secrets of this game by reading the assassin's creed review made on this forum already. However if you still think that you cant get a grip on the game or have some trouble playing the game then see some similar topics made here: Assassin's Creed Bloodline
    Assassin'S Creed 2 details leaked

Ubisoft has launched an official website, attempting to titillate us further with its "Cloak & Dagger(s)" secrecy. After loading the site you are shown the most recent "Story" trailer which, among other things, outlines the era the game takes place in. The earlier Teaser trailer can also be viewed from the site, which you can select after the symbol to the left appears. The intrigue surrounding the site is based upon a number of symbols including this first one. You will find that they can be used to unlock privileged info.

Assassin's Creed secrets are discussed below:

Triangle:
    "They drained my soul and made it theirs. I drained my body to show you where I saw it." Subject sixteen wrote this, along with all of the other messages, in his blood. The first part refers to Abstergo stealing his soul, or in reality, his memories. They watched his ancestor's life to locate an important artefact, hence 16's belief that his 'soul' was taken. The second part is more literal. 16 drained his body to show you where he saw it, meaning that he used his own blood to leave you clues as to where the artefact lies. What artefact is he talking about? There's a strong chance it could be the Holy Grail. We'll look at some evidence later on that suggests this is the case.

Block of writing:
    "Artefacts sent to the skies to control all nation, to make us obey a hidden crusade. Do not help them." This message refers directly to Abstergo's plan should they (and they will) get hold of the artefact that you're being used to locate. They plan to send it into space and attach it to a low orbit transmitter to brainwash mankind. In the final battle Altair discovers just what the artefact, the Third Piece of Eden, is capable of. It can make people believe anything, and was responsible for many Biblical illusions such as the parting of the Red Sea (in 'reality' it did not happen - the artefact simply made people think that it did). Subject Sixteen is well aware of Abstergo's plans and asks you not to help them.

More information here.