Thread: red alert 3 uprising walkthrough

red alert 3 uprising walkthrough

Hello, I have started playing red alert 3 uprising on my pc and it works fine. As I was playing this game, suddenly the game crashed due to loss of electricity at my home. So I started playing this game again with the start but now am bored and would like to know from where I can get a good walkthrough for red alert 3 uprising game, so that I can finish it in no time wasting anymore. Thanks

Re: red alert 3 uprising walkthrough

Here are the Campaign Walkthroughs for Red Alert 3. The Fun Factor meter is a scale of 1 (Boring) to 10 (Great Fun!).

Soviet Campaign
    Ever since the three Soviet characters went back in time, things really haven't been looking up for the Soviet Union. Although the Allies are about to lose Europe, the Empire of the Rising Sun is at the Motherland's doorstep. Much of Russia is being lost at the hands of the Japanese. It's time to strike back!

The Shrike and the Thorn
    Notes: Natasha, Conscripts, Flak Troopers, and Bullfrogs are introduced.

Overview: The Leningrad Fortress has recently been taken over by the Japanese. Take back the Fortress and defend it from harm.

Opinion: This is the introduction to the Soviet Campaign. Natasha will be the
    trump card of this operation.

Once Natasha drops to the ground, have her kill all of the Imperial Warriors in front of the Fortress walls. She'll be able to shoot through them quickly. Call in an Airstrike to breach the walls and take out the enemies inside. Oleg will join in the fight. He's got some Conscripts and Flak Troopers at his side. There are some Tankbusters behind the other end of the Fortress. While Defending the Fort, train some Flak Troopers and Conscripts. Tsunami Tanks and Striker VXs will target the fort, so use the Flak Troopers against those. Sudden Transports will also arrive at the scene.

Eventually, the Treasury will be under fire, and a Bullfrog will appear in the Fort. Use it to launch Natasha to the Treasury so she can neutralize the enemies on that part of the map. Use the Bullfrog on the "island" to launch her back.

Kenji's Fleet will keep attacking the Fortress. Natasha must sink the Battleships surrounding the island. Meanwhile, the Fortress must be defended. Sudden Transports will come disguised as Bullfrogs, so attack them before they unload their passengers. Use the Magnetic Satellite to lift a few of the ships while Natasha makes quick work of the rest of the fleet (stay away from the Mecha Tengu).

Putting Heads Together:
    -The Greens start off with six Conscripts accompanying Natasha.

-The Green Army should follow the same strategy as the Reds, but they only need to concern about the safety of the Fortress.

More Walkthrough here.
    Dell C610 PIII 1Ghz
    Docking station
    DLink Radio
    Codi DC/DC adaptor

Watch the video walkthrough of Red Alert 3: Uprising from here. Each of the campaigns in red alert 3 is of three missions long, with the exception of the Soviet one, which consists of four. Initially only the Soviet and Yuriko campaigns are available, the campaigns for the Allies and the Empire of the Rising Sun becoming available after finishing the first mission in the Soviet campaign.

Someone's youtube channel is now dedicated to showing walkthrough videos for all the missions in uprising. All campaign missions are done. All videos are done on hard setting. There are only some work remaining on the commander challenges now, which will be under par.

www.youtube.com/razattack1337