Thread: Does guitar hero world tour guitar work for guitar hero metallica on wii

Does guitar hero world tour guitar work for guitar hero metallica on wii

I was wondering if the guitar hero world tour guitar works for guitar hero metallica on wii? Does anyone also know that the drums work for Guitar Hero 3? I am in doubt cause previous versions dont really work with the latest versions of the game, or will they? Thanks for any informations.

Re: Does guitar hero world tour guitar work for guitar hero metallica on wii

I think the answer is No cause the drums do not work for the guitar hero 3, guitar hero world tour was the first full band game guitar hero made. The Guitar Hero 3 Les Paul and the Guitar Hero World Tour guitar work with Rock Band and Rock Band 2. The Rock Band guitar works with Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero World Tour. The Guitar Hero World Tour drum kit works with Rock Band 2. It does not work with Rock Band. The Rock Band drum kit works with Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero World Tour. The SingStar wireless microphones will work with Guitar Hero World Tour and Rock Band 2. The Guitar Hero World Tour and Rock Band 1/2 microphones will not work with any version of SingStar PS3.

Source: gizmag.com

For the first Rock Band, only the microphone works. On Rock Band 2, all GH instruments work. Have GH:WT instruments and RBs 1 & 2. If you try google, you'll find a Rock Band / Guitar Hero instrument compatibility matrix. I'll make it really easy for you and provide the link directly to it.

But the simple answer, is yes (if you are talking Rock Band 2, not Rock Band 1). Except the drums - you can use Guitar Hero drums on Rock Band 2, but you cannot use Rock Band2 drums on Guitar Hero.