Thread: GTA 4: Login Live problem

GTA 4: Login Live problem

Is that what my game give the impression of being at the moment, when I bring up the in game interface it immediately loops at the signing in fraction(the close button gets highlighted when I shift the mouse in excess of it additional than does not respond, I in addition have comprise auto login facilitated so cannot even try to modify to offline account), left if on similar to that for ~10 mins additional than without results, on the other hand outside gtaiv I be able to login to gfwl immediately extremely well, and it’s not a firewall problem, in view of the fact that it worked the entire right immediately few hours ago, at present suddenly subsequent to restarting the game it refuses to log back on, to exit the game I have to bring up task manager and come to an end the game.

Re: GTA 4: Login Live problem

The same is here I have the similar tribulations I am from Israel. I am able to login merely outside the game - is it the similar by means of you. As I said yes subsequent to the installation you have comprise and download the program "Games for Windows - LIVE" (its generally in your taskbar) there I get no tribulations to login. Yes I cannot play gta 4 online and that’s the simply reason I got the game. I had made a note of: significant these 2 accounts must be connected. You be able to connect them through the Rock stars Social Club Website. In addition to play online together accounts must have preferred regions that are windows live supported. If not generate innovative ones.

It seems that, it works the entire in excess of again subsequent to I reboot my system, additional than if I close the game and start it up the entire in excess of again the tribulations is there again in addition why you try to enforce such brain-dead system on games that presents no actual gains additional than merely makes it harder for the legit users to have right of entry the characteristics that be supposed to previously be there.(ie. multiplayer, saves, and in this case the whole game; no one gives a damn regarding points and development gfw keeps track of if it renders the game itself unplayable) incorporating gfw to several game and telling it’s for the superior of the user is similar to selling sandpaper as toilet paper, had I immediately pirated the game there would not be this kind of hassle, dangerously.

When you start it up and are capable to login subsequent to a reboot, select then to logout so that you be able to get to the screen by means of the register of gamertags you have comprise and signed in by means of, and delete your gamertag from this register, then select to sign in by means of an additional gamertag and physically enter the email and password so that it determine to recover your gamertag. I take it no one has the smallest amount clue what might be causing this or how to navigate approximately the tribulations without rebooting.

I am not capable to log into Windows Live in GTA IV. This occurred subsequent to me got a innovative wifi router. I added the NAT ports as go subsequent to: UDP 88, UDP 3074, TCP 3074 I maintain getting the following error: I even tried altering DNS to open DNS, tranquil no result. I even updated to most recent patch 1.0.3, tranquil does not seem to login. Each day I am spending at least an hour to fix these tribulations by means of no results. I am using Windows Vista SP1 and the router is Marvell Yukon There is a small number of more ports you might try, in addition shutdown your firewall and look for firmware updates for your router if it’s as innovative as you say it is.

I am not familiar with it but I do not know why internet IP address signed in. NAT looks extremely well. I tranquil cannot figure out what are the tribulations. I determine to by no means purchase a GFWL game. It has hurt me a lot Well if it was running previous too & you purchased a innovative router. You have comprise and answered your query. It is the router obstructing the ports so you cannot login. If you cannot get the router to port forward or utilize UPNP. Then I would return the router & purchase one that determine to work, ie one that is well-matched by means of the Live network.

Additional than the most excellent method to get superior internet by means of your Xbox is to go wired, you have comprise to remember by means of wireless anyone that has wireless approximately you ( cell phone, laptop system, an additional 360, ps3 ) whatever it is it’s not going to have encompass a strong sufficient signal. I had wireless my 360 is 4 feet away from my system and I tranquil merely had 2 bars out of 5 so I got a 25 ft Ethernet cord and took back my wireless router got a wired one and I have 5 bars the entire the time.