Thread: oblivion level up

suggsm Guest

oblivion level up

hey i need some tips and tricks on how to leavel up ur character on oblivion can someone help me please i need to leavel up 10 leavel so i can get the unbreakable lockpick so give me some tips if u know any

Re: oblivion leavel up

Information from : uesp.net/wiki

As detailed in the article on Leveling, enemies and loot are "leveled:" the higher your character's level, the harder the enemies you'll face and the better the loot you get. Therefore, you want to increase your character's level in order to get good equipment, but overly aggressive leveling (a.k.a. power-leveling) produces characters who are too weak to defeat the enemies guarding the equipment. Different players have different preferred strategies for how to level up:
    • Efficient Leveling focuses on making your character as strong as possible by maximizing attribute increases.
    • Under Leveling focuses on increasing skills but not sleeping so that your level is artificially low.

There is no single best way to level your character, and many players have no problems simply playing the game without worrying about the details of how and when to level up.

And look at this FAQ : http://faqs.ign.com/articles/832/832205p1.html

Increasing level is not the way to play the game. However, the more you increasing the level, the harder the opponents would be. I would suggest you to simply play the game and have fun. Eventually, you will level up...

When you level you get to raise the values of three Attributes. I get what you mean bout the "static world" thing. The fact that you're enemies change with you withdraws a bit of realism from the game , however , I guess the game would be no fun whatsoever if you could kill your enemies with the mildest of effort. It is never possible to gain more than a +5 attribute bonus when leveling up. Attribute bonuses not used at one level (or surplus points past 10 in the skills governed by an attribute) do not roll over to the next level. The fact that monsters and other enemies level up at the same time as your character leads to the "leveling problem".

Check this thread for more information regarding this topic Oblivion Easy Level Up Tips

Re: oblivion level up

Make your character look amazing. It doesn't effect the gameplay at all, but you want a character who looks cool when you find more powerful armor and when you play in the third-person view.